More than a canvas, Eclectique offers a wide variety of projects – from wreaths, to door hangings, birdhouses, shadow box frames, Americana décor’, holiday items and more. Learn how to create these unique items in a class that includes complete instructions, and the materials needed to complete in around 2 hours.
What a great place to have fun with your friends, or meet new friends; relax or just let your hair down and be you; or simply discover your inner artist. Many classes include 1 complimentary glass of wine included with your class! Paint and create along with Laurie or other local artists to make your own work of art that you will take home at the end of the evening. We provide all painting or crafting supplies and artist instructions. No art experience is needed. All you need to bring is a spirit of adventure and smile!
How To Reserve Your Spot…
Reserve your spot(s) at one of our upcoming classes, by adding the quantity of seats you would like to reserve. Payments are set up through Pay Pal or Visa, MasteCard, Discover or Amex Debit or Credit Card are accepted.
You can view examples, a full description and additional details by locating the class on our Google calendar. Feel free to download and share the class flyer! You may also contact Laurie directly by using the “Contact Us” form.
Children ages 5 – 12 can enjoy a FUN time creating. We allow about 90 minutes for a class that also includes a snack or treat THEY make as well. Bottled water is provided, all the materials to create the project. Current price is $10 per student.
Benefits of a Private Party
You select your own project or I can help you choose one. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose a project from the Eclectique web site, or we can meet and discuss a custom project selected especially for your group! You can schedule your party at your convenience. We can arrange to have morning, afternoon or evening slots to suit your needs.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up – just show up!
- You may choose to have the event at YOUR location
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrew. Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
Private parties available for…
- Baby Showers
- School clubs
- Holiday Parties
- Office parties
- Girl or Boy Scout Activities
- Girls Night Out!
- Graduation Parties
- Sports Team Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Wedding showers
- Church groups
- Corporate Team Building
Ice buckets/bins and ice are provided for bottles of wine and beverages
One bottle of water will be included for each paying guest
Glass wine stemware and cups are provided
Bring your own snacks or other refreshments
Age & Alcohol Policies
- Guests must be 21 to consume alcohol. Wine is included in most classes. Check with instructor before bringing your own wine.
- Food is permitted.
- Adult sessions can include teens 13 and up, no alcohol will be served to any students under age 21.
- Kid’s classes are geared for children ages 5 – 12. These will be advertised as family friendly or specific children’s classes. In this case NO Alcohol will be permitted during those sessions.
- Standard Party
- Classes are to be pre-registered and payment submitted in advance, so that the correct amount of materials, and supplies will be available for the session. (However, extra supplies are usually available, so some walk-ins can be accommodated) Refund or store credit will be given for individuals canceling with at least 24 hour notice. “No shows” will not be issued store credit or refunds. If you are late to the class – the session will begin at the posted time, and you may not be able to complete your project during the allotted time – no refunds or credit for late arrivals.
- Private Party
The host of a private party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a (5) day cancellation policy. We do not charge deposits, but the credit card will be charged a $25 cancellation fee if less than (5) day notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement (6) is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Guests can go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Eclectique reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances or less than minimum guest registrations of 6. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunds will be processed.